- Lack of self-awareness
- Selective narrow-mindedness
- Lack of intellectual properties/processes
- Herd-like approaches to opinion
- Lack of knowledge
- Ignorance by choice
- Genuinely narrow-minded: The type of person, who
refuses any alternatives offered to them, despite the provision of good
arguments.Example: “There is a god, and he is watching us. Darwin was just another nutter who sailed around the world and collected birds for a hobby."
- Ignorant: This is the type of person, who refuses to use the few brain cells that kind Nature offered to them and prefers to go along with the flow or the masses.
Example: “Religion and society teaches us that women are inferior to men; shame on those who go out there and follow their dreams.”